Compare Dover Port Parking and Hotels with Parking
Welcome to Dover Ferry Port Parking. Our site is dedicated to offering you the best in online access to rates at Dover Port car parks. We compare multiple websites so you can book direct at the cheapest prices!
Choose Dedicated Ferry or Cruise Parking
We offer parking at the official on-port car parks at Dover plus the great value Relyon car park situated close to the port, so whether you are looking for Dover Ferry Parking or Dover Cruise Parking, we can provide you with quality long-term port parking. It's so easy to book online. You will receive instant confirmation and this will also be sent to you via email enabling you to pre book your car parking reservation at very short notice, even on the day!
If you would like to take a day trip to France and need to park your car we are able to offer cheapest port parking at Dover. Search online using the form above and then choose your Dover Ferry terminal parking at cheap rates at the Port of Dover.
- Choose dedicated Ferry and Cruise parking options at Dover.
- Compare car park prices from multiple websites in seconds.
- Best choice of parking at Dover Port.
- We do the searching so you save money and time.
Dover Port Terminal Information
Dover port was established in 1606 and is today Europe's busiest ferry port and also the choice of 25 Cruise Lines. Because of this, Dover is one of the most popular destinations for both arrival and departures for day trippers to France and other continental destinations. In fact this summer there were over 60,000 tourist vehicles (cars, campervans, coaches and motorcycles) with 278,000 passengers boarding ferries to France.
(Photo by Tom Corser www.tomcorser.com Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 2.0 England & Wales (UK) Licence).
There are three ferry companies operating from Dover Eastern Docks, MyFerryLink, DFDS Seaways and P&O Ferries, sailing across the Channel to France.
- The crossing time for ferries to Calais is 1 hour 30 minutes and ferries to Dunkerque take just 2 hours.
- P&O operate up to 24 crossings daily each way between Dover - Calais.
- DFDS Seaways operate routes to both Calais and Dunkerque with 10 sailings each way to Calais and 12 each way between Dover and Dunkerque.
- MyFerryLink (formerly SeaFrance) operate 8 daily sailings each way from Dover - Calais.
Cruise from the Port of Dover
Dover Cruise Terminal is the choice of 25 different cruise lines using two state of the art terminals, with a capacity of berthing 3 cruise ships at the same time. You can take a cruise to Europe, USA and beyond from Dover port.
We can offer dedicated Cruise parking options from Dover.
Book now and Save money on Dover Port Hotels
We also offer a choice of 3 hotels at Dover with parking as part of the package. Choose 3 and 4 star luxury hotel accommodation. By pre booking your Dover hotel you can save up to 60% off the rack rate. To get a free quote, compare prices and to book online just click here.